Statement and consent for the use of personal data collected from the data subject
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we provide you with all information relating to the personal data supplied by you. This statement is not valid for other websites which might be visited through links contained on all the websites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be held responsible, in any way, for third parties’ websites.
This statement is compliant with art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Directive 2002/58/CE as regards Cookies, as well as with the Italian Data Protection Authority for data protection (08.05.2014) in matters of cookies.Data controller
The data controller is Azienda Agricola De Carlo Società Agricola Semplice, in the person of its present legal representative.Place of Data Processing
Data processing associated with the web services of this website is handled at the aforesaid office situated in Bitritto (Ba), Via XXIV Maggio, 54/b solely by the technical personnel responsible for data processing, or by occasional maintenance workers.
All collected data cannot be transferred abroad, nor be sold to a third party.
The personal data supplied will be processed in compliance with the conditions laid down in art. 6 Reg. UE 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- Web surfing on this website.
- Possible filling in of a data collection form related to the products described on the website oliodecarlo.com
- Fulfilment of contractual and legal obligations, as well as for administrative and accounting purposes, such as issuing of invoices, arranging for payments etc. For the purposes of the provisions concerning data protection, all processing operations carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those connected to the carrying out of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data collected.
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations deriving from the purchase of products.
- Periodic reports. Such reports contain information related to the website’s traffic. Data relating to the web traffic are always in an aggregated and anonymous form. Thanks to reports it will be possible to know how many people have visited the website, which are the contents preferred by users, or which modalities they have used to reach the website. (Statistical purposes)
The Data Controller processes data relating to the User should any of the following conditions arise:
- The User has given his/her consent to one or more specific purposes;
- The processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing of data is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- The processing of data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- The processing of data is necessary to satisfy a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each data processing and, in particular, to specify if the processing is based on the law, subject to a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.Methods of data processing
All personal data supplied by you will be treated in compliance with the above-mentioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations the Data Controller always refers to. Data will be treated both with computer systems as well as with paper supports and any type of suitable support, in compliance with suitable safety measures according to art. 5 par. 1 lett. F of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Recipients of data
Within the limits pertaining the processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Persons in charge by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. Your personal data will not be released to third parties either than Controllers. The Processors in charge are duly mentioned in the Privacy Document, updated on a regular basis.
Types of data processing
Automatic data processing – The information systems and applications, dedicated to the functioning of this website, collect, throughout their regular functioning, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated to identifiable users. Collected data include IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters related to the operating system, the browser and the IT environment utilised by the User. These data are processed for the strictly necessary time, with the only aim to obtain statistical information regarding the use of the website and to check its proper functioning. Conferral of data is compulsory as it is directly connected to the web surfing experience.
Data provided voluntarily by users – The voluntary and explicit use of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of this website does not imply a consent request. Any filling out of specific forms imply the subsequent acquisition of the sender/user’s address and data, necessary to meet requests and/or supply the requested service. Your voluntary sending of e-mails to our e-mail addresses do not need any further information or consent requests. On the contrary, specific summary information statements will be reported or displayed on the website pages set for request services (form). Therefore, the user will need to expressly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to be able to send a request.
The data collected will only be kept for the period of time needed for the attainment of the purposes for which they are processed (“purpose limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or based on the deadlines provided for by law. The obsolescence verification of retained data, in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected, is carried out on a regular basis.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data for a longer period, until said consent is withdrawn. Furthermore, the Data Controller could be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or as required by the authorities.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be cancelled. After such period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.User’s right
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke his/her consent at any time. The User can revoke his/her consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data, previously given, at any time.
- oppose to the processing of his/her Data. The User can oppose to the processing of his/her Data when it is carried out on a different legal basis. Further details relating to the right to object are shown in the section below.
- access to his/her own Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the Data processed by the Data Controller on various aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and ask for a rectification. The User can verify the correctness of data and request for them to be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. On the basis of certain conditions, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In that case, the Data Controller will only process the Data for storage purposes.
- obtain cancellation or removal of his/her own Personal Data. Under certain circumstances, the User can ask the Data Controller to cancel his/her Data.
- receive his/her Data or transfer them to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured and commonly used format and be machine-readable and, wherever technically feasible, to obtain the transferral without obstacles to another Data Controller. This disposition is applicable when the Data are processed with automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract the User is part of or on contractual measures connected to them.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with a competent data protection control authority or engage in legal proceedings.
When the Personal Data are processed in the public interest, or in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Data Controller or pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Users have the right to oppose to the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation. Users should be aware that if their personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to their processing without having to justify their decision. To find out if the Data Controller processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the related sections of this document.How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the Data Controller whose details are reported in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Data Controller in the shortest time possible, in any case within a month.
Date of updating: 23rd May 2018
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are small text files sent by the website server to the user’s browser and that are automatically saved on the user’s computer. They contain basic web surfing information and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the website.
You will find hereafter all the indications relating to the cookies installed by this website and the necessary indications on how to manage your preferences.
Managing of cookies
1 – TECHNICAL COOKIES
The technical cookies described hereafter do not require a consent, therefore, they are automatically installed after accessing the website.
– Cookies necessary to the functioning: cookies that allow the website to function correctly also allowing the User to experience a functional web surfing experience. For example, they keep the User connected during the web surfing, this way the website allows to access the following pages without having to connect again.
– Cookies for saving preferences: cookies that allow to remember preferences selected by the User during web surfing, for example they allow to set a language.
– Analytical and tracking statistics cookies: cookies that help understand, through the data collected in an an aggregated and anonymous form, how Users interact with the website and supply information related to the sections visited, the time spent on the website, possible malfunctions.
2 – THIRD-PARTY PROFILING COOKIES
Third party cookies are also installed through this website. If you wish to receive information related to these third party cookies and on how to manage permissions, please access the links in the tables below.
2.1 – Third party analytical and tracking statistics cookies
These cookies supply anonymous/aggregated information regarding the way visitors surf the website. The links to the cookies policy pages concerning permissions can be found hereafter.
Google Analytics: statistical system
3 – Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser
If Internet Explorer is used
In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” and select “Internet Option”. In the “Privacy” tab, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click on OK.
If the browser Firefox is used
Choose the “Tool” menu and select the “Option” menu. Click on the “Privacy” tab. In the drop-down list “Retention rules”, select the desired level. Check the box “Accept cookies” to activate cookies, or to uncheck the box to disable them. Choose for how long cookies can be kept.
If the browser Safari is used
Click on the Safari menu, select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Choose the setting “cookies Block” and click on OK.
If the browser Google Chrome is used
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on ” Content settings”. In the section “Cookies”, select “Prevent third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data” and then click on OK.
If you use any other browser or do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” at the top of the browser window, where you can have access to all the necessary information.
If you feel your rights have been violated, you will be able to request at any time, by writing to the Data Controller of this website, access to your personal data, their rectification or cancellation or even simply the limitation of their processing (anonymisation) or lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The data controller is Azienda Agricola De Carlo Società Agricola Semplice which can be contacted at this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org